CONTROL THE TEMPERATURE IN YOUR HOUSE
When it comes to energy efficiency, thermostats and zoning may be one of the lead players. There are styles to fit any home and budget, from the low tech non-programmable ones, to thermostats controlled by your smartphone. Being better able to control the temperature inside the house can help reduce energy bills.
Zoning is another great way to lower utility costs. This product allows you to divide the home into sections, which can be controlled independently. Rooms that aren’t utilized frequently can be grouped separately from regularly occupied ones. You can then determine which rooms to heat or cool.
You’re in. You’re out. You’re all over the place, even when you’re home. Lyric uses your smartphone to know when you’re away, and can save you energy.
Your life doesn’t follow a set schedule. So why should your thermostat? You can control the Lyric smart thermostat from anywhere, or let it manage your comfort and savings automatically, so there’s no learning curve, no rigid scheduling—just comfort when you’re home and energy savings when you’re away.
- App based install – Everything from install to Wi-Fi connection happens in four easy steps using the mobile app – no manual necessary
- Geofencing uses a homeowner’s smartphone location to automatically save energy when they’re away and ensure comfort when they return home
- The Smart Cues feature delivers messages to a homeowner’s mobile device to alert of upcoming filter changes or extreme temperatures
- The Fine Tune feature considers both humidity and temperature to adjust the setting so that a homeowner’s desired temperature always feels the same.
- Shortcuts are buttons on the app interface that can be customized for quick changes of temperature settings for specific purposes. This allows homeowner’s to change settings with one touch.
- Compatible with most other heating, cooling and heat pump systems
- All-in-One Control – Controls both temperature and air quality products such as a humidifier, dehumidifier, and ventilation system all from a single control in the living space
- High-Definition, Full Color Display
- Interview-Based Programming
- Connects to the Internet – Monitor and control your HVAC system over the internet from your PC, smart phone or tablet (with Total Connect Comfort Services)
- Displays Outdoor Temperature & Humidity – Just like a weatherstation, right from the home screen of the thermostat (with Wireless Outdoor Air Sensor)
- Temperature Control Anywhere in the Home – Sense and make temperature adjustments from anywhere (with Portable Comfort Control)
- Diagnoses System Performance – Alerts you of potential system issues or failure before it occurs – so that you can take action
- 7-Day Programming
- Time-of-Use Scheduling – Automatically adjusts your home’s temperature when utility prices are at their highest to help you save on energy costs
Today’s cutting edge technology allows you to control the comfort inside your home from anywhere using a smartphone or other device connected to the Internet.
Features vary by model:
- Total Connect Comfort App allows user to remotely monitor and manage home’s comfort and energy usage anytime, anywhere
- 7-Day programming to save on annual heating and cooling costs
- High-definition touchscreen display
- On-screen comfort information allows you to see indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity information right on the home screen
- Auto alerts notify you of extreme temperatures and filter change reminders
- Internet time sync keeps time during power failure and automatically updates for daylight savings
- Advance fan/control comfort improves air circulation and helps regulate the temperature throughout your home
When you want to enjoy all of the conveniences of advanced programming without remote connectivity. Call to find out more about our extensive selection of programmable thermostats.
Features vary by model:
- 7-day, 5-1-1, 5-2 or 1-week programming
- Touchscreen and non-touchscreen models available
- Backlit display makes it easy-to-read, even in dimly lit rooms and hallways
- Smart response technology continually adjusts the pre-heating/cooling of your home so you are comfortable at your programmed times
- Filter change reminder
- Vacation hold gives you the option to adjust your program and have it automatically resume the normal settings in time for your return
- Compatible with most heating and cooling plus heat pump systems
If you’re not into all the bells and whistles and just need a basic set-and-go thermostat, we’ve got a wide selection that will fit your needs and budget.
A zoning system allows you to group rooms or areas of your home or business together and condition them individually. Zoning gives you greater control of your indoor comfort and enables you to save on your utility bills because you are only conditioning spaces as you use them.
- Residential & light commercial use in up to 8 zones
- Temperature control for each individual zone
- Able to control single-stage or multi-stage equipment
- Compatible with fossil fuel, heat pump and duel fuel.